Log Management for Kubernetes Environments
Automate manual toil, troubleshoot in an instant, and scale to any volume
- One-line deploy
- No card required
Gain clear insight into every service
- Reduce noise and simplify troubleshooting by grouping logs into patterns
- Visualize your Kubernetes resources end-to-end and understand health at a glance
- Monitor even the most granular Kubernetes components
Detect every issue, resolve in minutes
- Surface every anomaly – even those you’ve never seen or built rules to catch
- Automatically capture the raw data and impacted components tied to every alert
- Trigger alerts automatically at the infrastructure level within Slack, PagerDuty and more
Automate toil away from monitoring
- Empower developers to own their services without relying on other teams
- Configurations adapt to every deployment – no more manually updating dashboards and alerts
- Make overwhelming datasets easy to consume and take action on
Super League Gaming reduces troubleshooting times by 6x
The esports platform started using Edge Delta so their developers could access larger datasets and save time troubleshooting issues.
Explore the features our customers love
An always up-to-date, consumable map of your Kubernetes resources and their health.
Auto-generated log patterns help you filter through noisy loglines and quickly identify changes in your environment.
Every alert shows the raw data and location of the incident or anomaly for faster troubleshooting.
Ability to search and run queries on all log data ingested into Edge Delta whenever you need to.
Logs to Metrics
High-volume, overwhelming datasets are summarized into lightweight KPIs that are easy track over time.
Every anomaly is caught automatically – even those that would otherwise go unnoticed.
Run Edge Delta for Free
Get up and running in minutesDeploy Now